Our Firm represents clients in a broad range of aviation transactional matters, including:
- buying, selling, financing, refinancing, and leasing of corporate jet aircraft (as well as smaller aircraft) and structuring their ownership and operations to minimize sales and use taxes, and to avoid FAA regulatory as well as common commercial risks;
- drafting and negotiating air charter management agreements;
- drafting and negotiating aircraft spares consignment agreements;
- drafting and negotiating employment contracts and confidentiality/non-compete/non-solicitation agreements for employers; and
- drafting and negotiating airport lease and sub-lease agreements and permits.