Alison L. Squiccimarro (née Mckay) oversees the Law Offices of Paul A. Lange, LLC’s employment law practice, which includes:
- defending employers from discrimination and whistleblower claims in the state and federal courts, as well as before administrative agencies. See e.g., Alfano v. Bridgeport Airport Services, Inc., et al.;
- defending a publicaly traded nationwide retailer against claims asserted by a former employee in a multi-party federal litigation for false arrest, malicious prosecution, and conspiracy under 28 U.S.C 1983;
- drafting, negotiating, and successfully litigating severance agreements, employment contracts, and confidentiality/ non-compete agreements;
- consulting with employers regarding the implementation of employment policies; and
- assisting employers conducting investigations into employee complaints and implementing policies to reduce exposure to future claims.